Last updated: 10/18/2023
- What Data We Collect
Our Website collects the following data:
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number, etc.)
- Information related to your inquiries or appointments
- Any other information you choose to provide when contacting us
- How We Collect Your Data
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our Website via your browser’s cookies.
- How We Use Your Data
We use your data for the following purposes:
- To process your order and manage your account.
- To communicate with you, including responding to your inquiries or scheduling appointments.
- To improve our services and our Website.
- To comply with laws and regulations.
- How We Store Your Data
We securely store your data on our hosted server. We will keep your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected.
We will not use your information for marketing purposes without your permission.
- Your Data Protection Rights
You have the right to:
- Access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information.
- Object to processing of your personal information, ask us to restrict processing of your personal information or request portability of your personal information.
- Withdraw your consent at any time if we have collected and processed your personal information with your consent.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behavior information. When you visit our Website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology.
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org.
- How to Contact Us
- How to Contact the Appropriate Authority
Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that Our Website has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact the Information Commissioner’s Office or firstname.lastname@example.org.